Twister City Harley-Davidson prides itself on being an involved member of our community and focuses its philanthropic efforts on 501© (3) non profit organizations that serve the military (active and veteran), first responders, children, and the riding community in Kansas. In any given year we receive numerous requests for donations and sponsorships. In order to manage these requests, we require that ALL organizations submit a Donation Request or Sponsorship Form.
TWISTER CITY HARLEY-DAVIDSON DOES NOT DONATE TO...
- Organizations operating for profit Athletic groups or activities
- Athletic groups or activities, including charity-benefit sporting events
- Endowments or memorials
- The benefit of a single individual/family including gifts, scholarships, travel expenses, medical bills, memorials or other purposes UNLESS they are a part of the riding community
- Labor or political organizations
- Tax supported entities
- Individual public or private elementary schools, secondary schools or colleges
- Travel funds or sponsorships for tours, expeditions, competitions, or trips for teams or individuals
Donation Request Forms are reviewed on a monthly basis. Should we determine the request meets our guidelines and mission, and is received in a timely manner, We Will Contact You.